Parrish Farms Returns Policy
Thank you for shopping at ParrishFarms.co.uk. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
If you would like to return your item for any reason please send us your return request in writing at [email protected].
1. You have 14 calendar days to return your products from the date you received it.
2. To be eligible for a return for a product that is not faulty, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, in the original packaging.
- 2a. Products are classed as not faulty if they are delivered intact, in original packaging, and with no defects in the product itself.
- 2b. As we deal with fresh produce that cannot be resold, we do not offer refunds for products that are not faulty.
3. We do not offer refunds for products that half used if they are not faulty.
4. If you are returning a product that is not faulty, you will incur the return delivery cost.
5. Once we receive your return we will inspect its condition and process your refund. If we do not agree that the product has arrived back to us in its original condition, we will not process a refund and you will be liable for the return cost of the order back to you.
FAULTY, DAMAGED OR INCORRECT PRODUCTS
6. If you receive an order with a clear fault or damage to the product, we will be more than happy to arrange one of the following, providing you have not used the product:
- 6a. Process a refund for the order or damaged products.
- 6b. Arrange a like for like swap out for the same product.
7. In order to process any of the above for a faulty product, we need photos of the products to send to our quality team and to our couriers.
- 7a. We reserve the right to refuse a refund for faulty or damaged products if photographic proof is not supplied or if the product has already been partially or fully used.
Please email [email protected] with photos and details of your order if you need to request a refund for a faulty product.
8. Cancellations can be made only if the request is made before items are sent to our warehouse for processing – this is usually within a couple of hours if your order is placed during the day.
- 8a. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to cancel your order.
Please call us on 01462 813260 as soon as possible if you need to cancel your order.
Please note, payment is taken immediately and we cannot stop payment once you checkout your order.
9. Payment is taken immediately as your order is placed and cannot be stopped.
10. Please allow up to 10 working days for a return payment to reach your bank account.